I forgot my password

Server time=LA time

Bismark_121

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bismark_121

Post by Bissy121 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:03 am

1. Your account(s) name(s), ship lines and levels, including your crew set ups.
BISMARK_121
QV,on revenge line –5 E,4 R,1Rest,1 scout, 2 main acc gunner.
Kaiser, Bismarck line-5 E,3 R,2 AA, 2 Main, 1 scout
SY: 5 E,3 R,2 AA, 2 Main, 1 scout
KM CV6: FW, SECRET CONFIG.
MN BW CV6:
SN BW PCV almost to cv6:
IJN MIXED F/B:
UK TBW:
KM SS6,SN SS6,MN SS5,IJN SS6,UK SS5
2. Your most active time period during a day and your time zone.
GMT +2, ummm after 6 pm during the week, most of the day/night in the weekend.
3. What country do you live in and your primary language. Are you able to do basic communications in English.
Country :Romania, Romanian language, English is 2nd,French and Spanis and Itallian and Russian I can understand them mostly but cant speak them fluently.
4. Do you plan to download teamspeak3 and are you able to talk in Teamspeak3 servers. Also, can you stay in Teamspeak3 server as long as you are playing the game.
I already have TS3, I always use it while ingame because its more fun and encourages teamwork.
5. Your game experiences and your previous fleet/squad.
Vikings squad , cant remember other squads, SSI original one, RvB, RR, TS fleet, GOD.
6. What made you want to apply to The Guardians Fleet.
Because I want to be part of a fleet that is worth of my time on this server, be competitive, and there was no fleet to meet that description until now.
7. Do you share your account information with anyone else.
Mainly NO, sometimes when I am gone I leave madre_padre as my account patron/guardian, but that is for short periods of time after which I deny his acceess to it upon my returnal.
8. Which type of ships do you feel most comfortable playing.
I enjoy playing BB, for the fact that I can sink people. Same with the bomberwhore cv. But I feel comfortable in both CV and BB, and I can do a great job.
P.S. I have FW/BW/mixed Cv crews ..just saying.
9. There will be a period of time for our fleet-mates to monitor you. Are you be able to wait patiently enough? The monitoring period can vary form player to player.
yes I have no problem with that, I actually think it’s a good ideea and I encourage activity monitoring.
10. Tell us more about yourself; such as your age; why should we recruit you; and your talent in the game.
Im 19, because I can be a great addition on the battlefield, and I can keep calm in most of the situations and refrain from offending people even if it is or not their fault….my talent is multitasking I think. LOL. I enjoy playing the MN bb4 cas it has Main guns that smack hard, AA with long range ,the damage is a bit sad tough , and HH, all in one which makes it the best support bb out there. Also in CV multitasking Very Happy.
I am one of the 1st people on the server that found out about the , less honest ways of playing, if I am right I was the 2nd or 3rd one, I have quit doing those things a long time ago, as it is not a good thing to do, but nowdays I can spot others doing them , and counter them, to stop them in their tracks .

Bissy121

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bismark_121

Post by crusader1 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 am

Goodluck afro
crusader1

View user profile http://guardiansnf.angus725.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bismark_121

Post by hyz980517 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 am

Welcome to the fleet