I forgot my password

Server time=LA time

Dezeray Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dezeray Application

Post by Dezeray on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 am

1. Your account(s) name(s), ship lines and levels, including your crew set ups.
Dezeray.i have km bb5 km ss4 and km cv 4 and prem cv with some noob crew Smile 6 ft lvl 93-96 2 db lvl 96,for km bb need 2 more sailors for full kaiser crew, so now im lvling 2 aaw gunners, they already lvl 67 all other suports lvl 105 gunners lvl 111 bo lvl 110.also have us bb6 but need to lvl up 1 repair man 2 more lvl's for nebby have uk bo lvl 50 without a crew Smile my bro using this crew Smile
2. Your most active time period during a day and your time zone.
im can play only frum thuesday-saturday because of work Sad some ppl in vikings squad know where im working Smile time zone GMT +2
3. What country do you live in and your primary language. Are you able to do basic communications in English.
Israel.know Hebrew,Russian very good and english can read and understand what im reading Smile
4. Do you plan to download teamspeak3 and are you able to talk in Teamspeak3 servers. Also, can you stay in Teamspeak3 server as long as you are playing the game.
Yes
5. Your game experiences and your previous fleet/squad.
dont realy remember how long im playing also had some pause for 2 and half years but now im back Smile i was in UOP fleet in searubers sq.after some time i was moved to main sq.after UOP was disbanned i was in Gladiators fleet in main squad.after Gladiators Fleet was disbanned too Smile i had some pause and now im here Smile
6. What made you want to apply to The Guardians Fleet.
came with Vikings squad a part of UOP and Gladiators fleets Smile
7. Do you share your account information with anyone else.
with my brothers they also play this acc some time but they have they own accounts too.not sure but maybe some ppl from Gladiators fleet still remember my pass but as i know all those ppl not playing anymore
8. Which type of ships do you feel most comfortable playing.
BB
9. There will be a period of time for our fleet-mates to monitor you. Are you be able to wait patiently enough? The monitoring period can vary form player to player.
Yes
10. Tell us more about yourself; such as your age; why should we recruit you; and your talent in the game.
im 25 almost 26 years old, im a part of Vikings squad we came to this fleet all together Smile.my talent in game,hmmmmm......... trying not to be sunk,and trying to sink someone Smile
Dezeray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dezeray Application

Post by hyz980517 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:04 pm

welcome to the fleet. but u need more trainning with BBs Very Happy

hyz980517

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dezeray Application

Post by Dezeray on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:14 pm

why? im so bad Smile